Secondary School Program
CASM offers a vibrant and diverse program of performances and workshop activities for R-12 students.
Since its inception, CASM has been delivering educational and cultural workshops for schools and other educational and community organisations in South Australia, as well as nationally and internationally. Our students take part in these activities as an integral part of their educational program at CASM.
Annual performances include:
- Aboriginal Youth Cultural Week ( first full week of September)
- Don Dunstan Foundation Annual Lowitja O'Donoghue Oration
- NAIDOC (National and Islander Day Observance Committee) Week
- University of Adelaide - Open Day
- Reconciliation Week (multiple performances)
- CASM Band Night (held each year in mid June)
- Annual CASM Showcase (held each year in mid November)
For details contact Anthony Pak Poy, CASM Public Performance Coordinator (08) 8313 3654