Each year, CASM presents a vibrant and diverse program of public performances and workshop activities, featuring a wide variety of performances and presentations by students, staff and graduates of the centre.
Activities include music and dance performances and workshops at:
- Indigenous community events
- local and international arts & cultural festivals
- schools and other educational institutions
With a local, regional, national and international focus, CASM performances and workshops reach a sizeable and diverse audience.
CASM performers regularly participate in the following occasions and events:
- Reconciliation Week
- Don Dunstan Foundation annual Lowitja O'Donoghue Oration
- Adelaide Spirit Festival
- Adelaide Fringe Festival
- Desert Fringe Festival
- Semaphore Festival
- CASM Band Night (mid June)
- CASM Showcase (mid November)
- University of Adelaide Open Day
- University of Adelaide Reconciliation BBQ
- Wilto Yerlo Community BBQ
- National Sorry Day
- Aboriginal Youth Cultural Week (first full week of September)
- NAIDOC celebrations
For details contact Anthony Pak Poy, CASM Public Performance Coordinator. Phone (08) 8313 3654.
The CASM Showcase is held on the third Saturday in November at the end of each academic year. It is an opportunity for CASM to display the talents and achievements of the students of that year and for the public recognition of individual accomplishments.
For details contact Grayson Rotumah. Phone (08) 8313 5795