Auditions and Applications
Applicants need to apply for admission into the program for which they wish to be considered and register for an audition.
- Prospective University of Adelaide students apply via SATAC.
- Current University of Adelaide students apply via Internal Transfer.
- Students who have previously started a program at the Conservatorium but did not complete it may not need to apply for admission. Please contact the Faculty of Arts for advice.
- Honours applicants do not apply for admission - only an application to the Conservatorium is required.
International applicants (including current students) must apply for admission through the international student website.
All prospective students applying to the Elder Conservatorium of Music are required to undertake an audition or interview for each area of specialisation or instrument they are applying for. Registration for auditions are submitted online directly to the Conservatorium.
- Registration form for entry into the Diploma in Music
- Registration form for entry into the Bachelor of Music
- Application form for entry into the Honours Program
Find out more information regarding: