Current and New Students - VET and Undergraduate
- Worked out your courses for the year?
Download your Study Plan
- Planned your timetable using the Course Planner?
- Read the Enrolments website and looked at the enrolment tips for Undergraduate and VET programs?
- Enrolled in both semesters?
- Supplied your tax-file number if enrolling in Bachelor degree programs for the first time?
- Collected/renewed your Student ID card?
Finding your way around the Conservatorium:
Timetables, Music Electives, Technique and Repertoire and Jazz Masterclass times
- Timetable Semester 1
- Timetable Semester 2
- Music Electives List
- Classical Technique and Repertoire times
- Jazz Masterclass times
- EML Catalogue
- MyLibrary Login - view items you have on loan and renew loans online
- Naxos Music Library (NML) - search and stream the the entire NML catalogue
If you are currently enrolled in an undergraduate program at the University of Adelaide and wish to transfer into a new program/specialisation (or start another program concurrently), you will need to make an application for Internal Transfer.
Current Bachelor of Music students (commencing from 2012) wishing to transfer specialisations within the degree should use the Specialisation Transfer Application Form. You may also need to complete an audition- you will be advised after receipt of your application.
Current University of Adelaide students enrolled in
- the Bachelor of Music Education/Bachelor of Music Studies or
- a VET Music program (Certificate III, Certificate IV or Diploma in Music) or
- a non-music program
wishing to transfer to any music program should make an application through the University's Undergraduate Internal Transfer page (applications are made online). You may also need to apply for and complete an audition.
- Student Leave
- Course Add
Use this form to add a course once online enrolment has closed and before Census Date has passed
- Accompaniment Support
- Statement by Supplier
- Assignment Cover Sheet
- Assignment Extension Application
- Application for Academic Credit
- Application for Replacement Examination (prev Sup Exam)
- Payment of fees by instalments (VET students only)
- Honours Application Form
- Honours Attendance Status application form
- Specialisation Transfer Application Form
- Undergraduate Internal Transfer page (applications are made online)