Skip to content

Change of Specialisation/Program Transfer

Change of Specialisation

Change of Specialisation is an internal Conservatorium process only applicable to students undertaking the Bachelor of Music.

Any student wishing to change specialisation part way through their program must make an application to the Conservatorium. You should seek advice from your Head of Studies and the Head of Undergraduate Programs before making an application. Students will normally be required to sit a formal audition.

Internal Transfers

If you are currently enrolled in an undergraduate program or postgraduate coursework program at the University of Adelaide and you wish to transfer into a new program (or start another program concurrently) you may be eligible to apply for an Internal Transfer.

All applications for Internal Transfer are administered by the Admissions Office and are submitted online.

Entry into any Elder Conservatorium program is subject to audition. As such, any student applying to transfer to a music program must apply for and sit an audition.

Back to the Handbook
Elder Conservatorium of Music

Faculty of Arts



T: +61 8 8313 5995
F: +61 8 8313 4423

Follow us:

Elder Conservatorium of Music on Facebook  Elder Conservatorium of Music Blog