Venue Hire, Equipment & Student Resources
The facilities and rooms of the Elder Conservatorium can be booked for a variety of events and functions. From private performances, corporate presentations, conferences, forums, school groups through to musical concerts, productions and gala events.
Venues Available For Hire
- Elder Hall bookings - please contact Martin Victory
- Electronic Music Unit bookings please contact Sebastian Tomczak
- For a complete list of rooms and fees for venue hire in the Hartley, Schulz or Madley Buildings, please email: email@example.com
Equipment Hire & Loan
The Conservatorium has a limited number of instruments available for student use. You should consult your Head of Studies about your requirements. You will be required to take out private insurance on instruments borrowed from the Conservatorium before you take possession of the instrument.
The Conservatorium has a range of instruments available for external hire. Please email all requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Elder Conservatorium has a number of lockers available for hire on an annual basis by students who are required to bring their instruments on campus for course related study/rehearsal purposes. Lockers are located in Elder Hall, Schulz and Madley Buildings.
Completed Locker Booking Forms should be submitted in Orientation Week on Tuesday 26 and Wednesday 27 February to the Elder Conservatorium office on level 9 of the Schulz Building. You will be required to bring along your tax invoice/receipt from the online shop. Lockers will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis and according to instrument size and study area.
Proposed Recital Program forms
- Undergraduate proposed recital program form
- Honours proposed recital program form
- Postgraduate by Coursework proposed recital program form