Auditions and Applications
Applicants need to apply for admission into the program for which they wish to be considered and register for an audition.
- Prospective University of Adelaide students apply via SATAC.
- Current University of Adelaide students apply via Internal Transfer.
- Students who have previously started a program at the Conservatorium but did not complete it may not need to apply for admission. Please contact the Faculty of Arts for advice.
- Honours applicants do not apply for admission - only an application to the Conservatorium is required.
Prospective International applicants must apply for admission through the international student website.
Current international students must apply for admission through the internal transfer website.
International applicants studying an Australian Year 12 in South Australia must follow the admissions process for Domestic applicants (admission via SATAC and registration for audition via the Conservatorium office - registration forms below)
All prospective students applying to the Elder Conservatorium of Music are required to undertake an audition or interview for each area of specialisation or instrument they are applying for. Registration for auditions are submitted online directly to the Conservatorium.
Mid Year Entry
Registrations are open for 2017 mid year entry to the Bachelor of Music.
Please note: registrations for 2018 entry will open late July.
- Registration form for entry into the Diploma in Music
- Registration form for entry into the Bachelor of Music
- Application form for entry into the Honours Program
Find out more information regarding: